FREE Mini Shoot - CONTEST!!!

FREE MINI SHOOT! Contest -
I am not great at focusing on Marketing as you may know and I have been so fortunate to have so

many of you give me great referrals to friends that have kept me quite busy over the years.


So I thought I'd have a fun little contest to celebrate!!




Enter to win a free mini shoot - if you already "Like" this page you get an entry into the drawing.

Then get the word out - for everyone you refer to this page that "likes" this page you will get an additional entry. Also if you mention my site or this page in your FB status you get another entry

(comment back here so I know if posted on your FB and who you referred that "Liked" this page)

So refer as many people as you can for lots of entries.
Contest Winner will be chosen on Nov 20th.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!