November Schedule - Final Shoots of the YEAR :)

To my wonderful clients past and future - spots are filling very fast for Fall and Christmas Card shoots - My last shoot for the year will be on November 30. UPDATE: Due to current need:
I am extending my shooting schedule through that entire week to December 4, . Including Mini Holiday Sessions on Dec 3 and 4th. (Contact me for details on Mini Holiday Session - which include greeting cards)

Please contact me right away if you are hoping to get onto the schedule so I can make a spot for you. I am willing to work overtime to get your photos - but this year I made a promise to my kids that l would enjoy the Christmas season with my family instead of shooting and editing into the night - so thanks for understanding my schedule deadline. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!!! Happy Holidays!