PHoTo ShOot Special!

PHoTo ShOot Special!

As I will be raising my sitting fees beginning Aug 1st....I am offering my current investment prices for anyone who books their shoot in the month of July.

Your photo session does NOT have to be IN July - it just has to be booked by July 31.

See "Photo Investment" on the left-hand column for pricing.
I look forward to scheduling a photography session for you :)


...COMING SOON - "Custom School Photos" - for about the same price as you get those "sometimes not so favorite" standard school photos. You will get to pick from several different poses and all enhancements to School Photo are included with package...

...Also Looking for "SENIOR REPS" - Boys & Girls who will be Seniors this fall can get a FREE photo shoot and other bonuses
- if you are interested, contact me right away - Several spots have already been filled. Reps will be considered on a first come - first serve basis.